Holiday Cranberry Pancakes
- 1 cup Aunt Jemima Original Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white baking chips or white chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon shredded orange zest (optional)
- White Drizzle (see recipe below)
- Additional dried cranberries for garnish (optional)
- Preheat griddle to 375°F or heat skillet over medium-low heat.
- In large bowl, combine pancake mix, milk, oil, 1/2 cup dried cranberries, white baking chips and orange zest, if desired. Stir just until large lumps disappear. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto lightly greased griddle or skillet. Turn pancakes when bubbles appear on top and bottoms are golden brown.
- Serve topped with White Drizzle or Aunt Jemima Syrup and additional dried cranberries, if desired.
Tyler KrivichAssistant Account ExecutiveUnited StatesTyler.Krivich@fleishman.com312-729-3693
Miranda CoelloSenior Account ExecutiveUnited StatesMiranda.firstname.lastname@example.org