Butter Pecan Waffles with Bourbon Syrup
- Browned Butter (recipe below)
- 1 cup Aunt Jemima Original Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Additional milk, if needed
- Bourbon Syrup (see recipe below)
- Toasted pecans (optional)
- Prepare Browned Butter; set aside.
- Place pancake mix in large bowl. Add milk, egg and Browned Butter-pecan mixture. Stir until large clumps of batter disappear. If batter seems too thick, add additional milk one tablespoon at a time to reach desired thickness. Let batter stand 4 to 5 minutes before cooking.
- Pour batter into lightly greased waffle iron. Bake until steam stops or as directed by waffle iron manufacturer. Serve with Bourbon Syrup or Aunt Jemima Syrup. Top with toasted pecans, if desired.
Tyler KrivichAssistant Account ExecutiveUnited StatesTyler.Krivich@fleishman.com312-729-3693
Miranda CoelloSenior Account ExecutiveUnited StatesMiranda.email@example.com