Spiced Apple Oat Meatballs
- 2 cups Quaker Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 large apple diced
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 pound 95% lean grass-fed ground beef
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Mix oats, cinnamon, cayenne, and salt together in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, beat egg and add applesauce, apple, and garlic and stir.
- Add wet ingredients and meat to dry ingredients and mix well with clean hands.
- Form into 24 golf-ball size meatballs.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until meatballs are brown.
Tyler KrivichAssistant Account ExecutiveUnited StatesTyler.Krivich@fleishman.com312-729-3693
Miranda CoelloSenior Account ExecutiveUnited StatesMiranda.firstname.lastname@example.org