Quaker Kale Fritters
- In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat. Cook garlic and kale, stirring frequently until kale is softened, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, pulse oats until a flour-like consistency. Remove and set aside.
- In the blender or food processor, puree white beans until they are smooth.
- In a bowl, mix cooked kale, oat flour, white bean puree, half of the green onions, lemon zest, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Form mixture into 10 fritter patties using hands. NOTE: Roll each fritter into a small ball and then gently flatten out fritter patties until they are 1/4 inch thick.
- In skillet sprayed with oil, cook each side of fritter until brown, about 3-4 minutes on each side. NOTE: Add a little more oil if the pan looks dry (the fritters can absorb oil).
- Mix together yogurt, remaining green onions, lemon juice, and optional hot sauce. Serve fritters with yogurt dip.
Tyler KrivichAssistant Account ExecutiveUnited StatesTyler.Krivich@fleishman.com312-729-3693
Miranda CoelloSenior Account ExecutiveUnited StatesMiranda.email@example.com