Everything Oat Crackers
- 2 cups Quaker Old Fashioned Oats (divide into 1 ¾ cups and ¼ cup)
- ½ cup finely ground flaxseed
- ¾ cup water
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon dried minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- In medium size bowl mix together flaxseed and water until well combined. Set aside for 10 minutes until mixture thickens.
- In a food processor pulse 1 ¾ cups Quaker Old Fashioned Oats until flour-like consistency (~10-12 pulses).
- In a small bowl mix together sesame seeds, black sesame seeds, poppy seeds, dried minced garlic, dried minced onion, and sea salt. Set aside.
- To the flaxseed mixture, add oat flour and half of the seed mixture. Mix with spatula until dough texture. Use hands to form into a ball.
- Place dough ball onto a large sheet of parchment paper and use hands to press out into a 15” x 10” square (or use rolling pin). Place parchment with cracker dough onto a large baking sheet.
- Sprinkle remaining seed mixture and ¼ cup of oats evenly over the top of the cracker dough and lightly press into the dough.
- Place baking sheet into 350˚ oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes remove from oven and cut cracker dough into 54 pieces using a pizza cutter (8 even cuts along the 15” side & 5 even cuts along the 10” side). Slightly separate the pieces, leaving a little bit of space between each cracker.
- Return to oven and bake at 350˚ for another 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool for 15-20 minutes. ENJOY with your favorite dips, hummus, cheese, veggies and more!
Tyler KrivichAssistant Account ExecutiveUnited StatesTyler.Krivich@fleishman.com312-729-3693
Miranda CoelloSenior Account ExecutiveUnited StatesMiranda.firstname.lastname@example.org