Everything Bagel Baked Oatmeal
- 4 cups Quaker Old-Fashioned Oats
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds + 6 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning (mix of white sesame seeds, black sesame seeds, poppy seeds, garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Microgreens for garnish
- Serve with poached eggs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375F. Spray a 9-inch square pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk the chia seeds and water until it forms a thick paste (around 3 minutes). Let sit while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine Quaker Old-Fashioned Oats, baking powder, and everything bagel seasoning mix.
- Add the milk and chia paste until well-combined.
- Pour the oat mixture into prepared baking pan. Add additional seasoning on top as desired.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until the oats are firm and golden brown on top.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before cutting.
- Serve with avocado, microgreens and eggs as desired.
Tyler KrivichAssistant Account ExecutiveUnited StatesTyler.Krivich@fleishman.com312-729-3693
Miranda CoelloSenior Account ExecutiveUnited StatesMiranda.firstname.lastname@example.org