Peach Pomegranate Oatmeal Bowl
Recipe courtesy of Cara Harbstreet, RD / Street Smart Nutrition
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
Servings: 1 bowl
- 1/2 cup Quaker Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 cup water
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup peaches sliced, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils
- 1 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 1 tbsp chopped pistachios
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 dash ground cinnamon optional
- If using frozen peaches, allow to thaw in advance or chill in the refrigerator overnight.
- Combine the Quaker Old Fashioned Oats, water, and salt in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for two and a half to three minutes per the instructions on the canister or until fully cooked. Remove from the microwave and stir.
- Mix in the ground ginger and cinnamon (if using). Top the bowl with the sliced peaches, pomegranate arils, and chopped pistachios. Drizzle the pomegranate molasses over the top and serve immediately.
Tyler KrivichAssistant Account ExecutiveUnited StatesTyler.Krivich@fleishman.com312-729-3693
Miranda CoelloSenior Account ExecutiveUnited StatesMiranda.firstname.lastname@example.org