6-Ingredient Oatmeal Flatbread
- 2 cups Quaker Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 egg + ½ cup egg whites
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup roasted zucchini + yellow squash + peppers
- ½ cup butternut squash
- ½ cup microgreens
- ¼ cup pesto
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Pulse oats through the food processor until very fine.
- Add the egg, egg whites, garlic powder, salt; pulse again to mix. (The mixture will be a thick batter.)
- Transfer to a parchment lined baking sheet. To make the dough easier to work with, add oat flour when kneading as necessary. Press into ¼ to ½ inch thick crusts.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the top is dry to the touch.
- Remove from oven, let cool.
- Top with your favorite toppings and served immediately.
Tyler KrivichAssistant Account ExecutiveUnited StatesTyler.Krivich@fleishman.com312-729-3693
Miranda CoelloSenior Account ExecutiveUnited StatesMiranda.firstname.lastname@example.org